We represent clients in MANY AREAS, including but not limited to the following legal matters:
We handle a full range of Family Law matters including divorce, custody, child support, and paternity. When you need an experienced family law attorney, Guest & Gray offers caring, understanding, and PROFESSIONALISM at this difficult time in your life.
Being the victim of a serious personal injury can affect you and your family for the rest of your life. Guest & Gray represents the victims of all types of personal injury and wrongful death. If you or a loved one are the victim of a motor vehicle accident, a slip and fall injury, a nursing home injury, or some other type of serious bodily harm, CONTACT US NOW TO SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION.
We have the experience, training, and resources to provide professional legal services to our business clients. Guest & Gray can help you prosecute or defend any claims you may be dealing with. We offer quality legal services in all areas of business and commercial law.
Guest & Gray has extensive experience defending the rights of people accused of, arrested for, and charged with criminal offenses. We handle all types of criminal cases from minor infractions and misdemeanors to the most serious felony cases, for example: DWI, drug possession and distribution, assault, white collar fraud and embezzlement, and theft. In these situations, timely quality legal advice is critical. If you or someone you know has been charged with any type of crime, CONTACT US SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!
Our Firm offers professional legal representation and quality legal services in many areas of general civil litigation. These general practice areas include but are not limited to Consumer law, Probate, real property Disputes, and collections.
If you or someone you know needs an experienced law firm offering professional legal services, CONTACT GUEST & GRAY FOR AN INITIAL CONSULTATION. Whether you need representation in Family Law, Personal Injury, Business and Commercial LITIGATION, or another legal area, we have the experience you need to get the representation your case deserves.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Assault and Battery
- Bicycle and Bike Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Car Accidents
- Child Injury
- Child Sex Abuse
- Construction Injury
- Dog Bite, Animal Attacks
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Inmate Heath Deaths
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Do I need to hire an attorney after I was in a wreck with a truck?
- How much do trucking accident lawyers charge?
- Fatal Truck Accidents
- Are truckers required to have special insurance?
- Car and Truck Accidents on Highway 80
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Criminal Law
- Wills and Probate
- Debt Defense
- Kaufman County Debt Defense Lawyer
- How to Defend a Credit Card Case
- Initial Consultation
- Overview of the Debt Collection Process
- Recent Results
- LNVN Funding, Midland Funding LLC & Cach LLC
- Rockwall Credit Card Debt Lawyer
- I’ve Been Served With Discovery In A Debt Collection Case. What Is Discovery?
- How Can I Get The Debt Collectors To Quit Calling Me?
- Can I Try To Settle My Debt Lawsuit Without A Lawyer?