My name is Elizabeth Alvarez and I am the Chief of the Guest and Gray Immigration section. You and your family have worked so hard to get your American dream and now you’re this close. All that stands between you and your dreams is a visa, but the process seems so overwhelming.
We know the process can seem tedious and often times, so daunting that many people put it off for years. The good news is, we can help! We will walk you through step by step of the process and make sure you feel secure and confident until the end. Our team has been successful for clients in some of the hardest cases seen in the DFW metroplex. We are experienced in all areas of immigration, whether you need a family visa, work visa, or are seeking citizenship.
We pride ourselves on making a difference and being a part of helping others achieve the American dream.Immigration Services Offered:
Work and Ability Visas:
- H-1 Specialty Occupations & Professionals
- H-2 Seasonal and Temporary Workers
- L-1 Multinational Transfers of Executives, Managers, Key Personnel
- R-1 Religious Workers
- Multinational Executives and Managers
- Employment Based with PERM or Labor Certification
- Investor Applications
- Extraordinary Ability Visa
Resident Status- Family Based (Immigrant Visas/Green Cards):
- Asylum and Refugee Applications
- Religious Workers
- Family Immigration
- Marriage Immigration
- I-601 Waivers
- I-601A Waivers
Small Business Matters:
- Pre-hire Advice on Temporary Work Visas
- I-9 Compliance and Audit Representation
- Record Keeping (I-9, Labor Attestation, PERM)
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructuring
- Department of Labor and Immigration & Customs Enforcement Audits
- Derivative United States Citizenship
- Loss of United States Citizenship
Other U.S. Immigration Matters:
- Extension of Stay
- Change of Visa Status
- Work Authorization for Spouse
- Waiver of the J-1 two year residence requirement
- Visitors for Business (B-1) and Pleasure (B-2)
- Fiancé (K-1) and Spouse (K-3) Visas
- Reentry Permits
- Authorization for Schools to Admit Foreign Students
- Visa Processing
- Immigration Frequently Asked Questions
- I've Been Pulled Over by ICE or the Police, What Should I Do?
- What Should I Do if ICE Comes to my Door?
- Am I Responsible for Enforcing Immigration Laws?
- What if My Employee Doesn’t Have Work Authorization?
- Can I get My Employee a Work Visa?
- The Importance of an I-9
- No Match Letters: What do I do?
- What is a Green Card?
- What is an ICE Hold?
- What Should I do if I Get a “No-Match” Letter?