Guest and Gray Law Firm is a full service civil law firm which can handle almost any legal need or service you require. We are the largest and highest rated local law firm with the resources to take on any cases and battle the big city firms (and win!).
Our family law team handles a full range of Family Law matters including divorce, custody, child support, and paternity. When you need an experienced and caring family law attorney, Guest and Gray Law Firm is there for you. Our compassionate team of aggressive and highly skilled family lawyers are ready to protect your family.
Being the victim of a serious personal injury can affect you and your family for the rest of your life. Guest and Gray Law Firm represents the victims of all types of personal injury and wrongful death. If you or a loved one are the victim of a motor vehicle accident, a slip and fall injury, a nursing home injury, or some other type of serious bodily harm.
We have the experience, training, and resources to provide professional legal services to our small and local business clients. Guest and Gray Law Firm can help your business thrive by preparing you to avoid litigation, and by helping you get the best result if you are sued.
Guest and Gray Law Firm has extensive experience defending the rights of people accused of, arrested for, and charged with criminal offenses. We handle all types of criminal cases from minor infractions and misdemeanors to the most serious felony cases, for example: DWI, drug possession and distribution, assault, white collar fraud and embezzlement, and theft. In these situations, timely quality legal advice is critical. If you or someone you know has been charged with any type of crime, CONTACT US SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!
Our Firm offers professional legal representation and quality legal services in many areas of general civil litigation. These general practice areas include but are not limited to Consumer law, Probate, real property Disputes, and collections.
If you or someone you know needs an experienced law firm offering professional legal services, we have the experience you need to get the representation your case deserves.
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Fiduciary Duty under Texas Law
- Partnership Disputes
- Tortious Interference
- Shareholder Disputes
- Retaliation and Discrimination Claims
- Mechanic and Construction Liens
- Conversion, Bailment, and Money Had and Received
- Wrongful Termination and Retaliatory Discharge
- Creditor's Right
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
- Child Abduction
- Child Custody
- Child Custody - Frequently Asked Questions
- Child Custody Modification
- Common Law Marriage
- CPS Investigations
- Equitable Reimbursement in Texas
- Establishing Paternity
- Family Law - Frequently Asked Questions
- Home Study
- Mediation in Family Law Cases
- No-Fault Divorce
- Paternity Suits
- Post-Marital Agreements
- Should I Sign A Waiver Of Service?
- Spousal Support
- Uncontested Divorce
- Wrongful Death, Divorce, and Common Law Marriage
- Personal Injury
- Assault and Battery
- Bicycle and Bike Accidents
- Brain Injury
- Burn Injury
- Car Accidents
- Child Injury
- Child Sex Abuse
- Construction Injury
- Dog Bite, Animal Attacks
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Truck Accidents
- Inmate Heat Deaths
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Do I need to hire an attorney after I was in a wreck with a truck?
- How much do trucking accident lawyers charge?
- Fatal Truck Accidents
- Are truckers required to have special insurance?
- Car and Truck Accidents on Highway 80
- Venue In Wrongful Death Lawsuits
- Oilfield Injury and Accident
- Reasonable Person
- What is Wrongful Death?
- What if I'm injured and it's the federal government's fault?
- Wills and Probate
- Civil Litigation