Justia Lawyer Rating for Jose Noriega
Superlawyer Badges
AV Preeminent Badge
AVVO Rating 10.0 - Top Attorney Criminal Defense
AVVO Rating 10.0 - Top Attorney Personal Injury
AVVO Top Contributor - Criminal Defense
AVVO Clients' Choice - Car Accidents
AVVO Top Contributor - Family
AVVO Clients' Choice - Criminal Defense

I Need to Modify my Original Divorce Decree for my Children

Are you divorced but need to modify your Final Decree of Divorce for your children? Is there a material change in circumstances, such as financial changes or possession changes? Have you or your Ex changed jobs or moved or can’t agree with the original Order signed? Then you most likely need to file a Suit Affecting The Parent-Child Relationship (SAPCR).

In order to file a SAPCR, you must have a material change in circumstances that warrants a lawsuit. Maybe you changed jobs and make less money than before and need your child support adjusted. Maybe your EX has moved outside of the geographical boundary set in the original Order. Maybe your EX is making more money and you need the child support adjusted. Whatever it may be, Guest & Gray is here to help.

Our team of Family Law Attorneys have the experience and ability to help you address the needs you have and let you know your options. Call us today to schedule your initial consultation.

When you come in, please make sure to bring your original Order with you so that we may be able to see exactly what you currently have in place and how we can propose an adjustment.

It’s important to remember to be completely honest with your attorney about any areas of your life that could concern your case. Attorney-Client Privilege allows you to tell your attorney anything without it being available to the opposing party. Keeping even the smallest detail to yourself that’s germane to your case could be something that your attorney needs to know to serve you best.

We look forward to serving you with excellence during this process.

Client Reviews
Guest and Gray law firm is wonderful. I have had the chance to work with three of the lawyers and they all have been wonderful. They will tell you when you need a lawyer and when you don't. They actually try to save you money. They respond very fast to questions and try to help you understand what is going on. They are caring and are really judgment free. If I needed a lawyer again I would use this firm in a second and recommend them. K.K.
I used Guest and Gray to deal with my ex wife's accusations of child neglect.I dealt with Robert Guest and Tracy Gray. Both were excellent attorneys and surpassed every expectation I had in fighting the false accusations. We Won ! M.B.
I used Guest & Gray for a child custody case and they were great. I was really nervous about the case but they took care of everything and answered all my questions. I would recommend their services to anyone. J.R.
I can highly recommend Guest and Gray. I have worked on a number of cases with Robert Guest and and Scott Gray and find it amazing how MOTIVATED they are to do everything they can for their clients, not to mention that there superior knowledge, etc. In criminal cases supportive relatives always want to know "what can I do" to help. Hire Guest and Gray. C.S.